Update: PDFLattice 2020 White-paper

olness

Jun 8, 2020, 1:28:54 PM6/8/20
to pdfla...@googlegroups.com, Huey-Wen Lin, Emanuele Nocera, Martha Constantinou, Michael Engelhardt
Dear PDFLatice Folks,

Thank you for your fast response on the white paper draft.

All your suggestions and corrections have now been incorporated
into the 08 June draft, and we've attached for a final review.
Please have a close look at names, affiliations, and acknowledgments

Any essential corrections can be posted here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cqbbdmmRUXvbe0EnOoemfsDROPmWepzgJW8wH5HXVH4/edit?usp=sharing

We will collect edits Wednesday 10 June, and proceed with submitting
to RMP for review and posting on the ArXiv.

Thank you again,

Sincerely,
Huey-Wen, Emanuele, Martha, Michael, Fred

For reference, the Overleaf is here:
https://www.overleaf.com/read/msvhrkbkdywh

The 08 June document is here:
https://smu.box.com/s/d7mnyni3513h8yd4i2wrc9epgobt8xi5

===================
01 June email:

>     Dear PDFLatice Folks,
>
>     Thanks again for your contributions and feedback on the PDFlattice 2019 White-paper.
>     This should serve as a valuable reference and update for the community.
>
>     The feedback has now been integrated into the text, and we've worked
>     to ensure the material is accessible to a broad audience and that the
>     notation is uniform throughout the paper (to the extent possible).
>
>     The 1 June 2020 Version of the document is attached and also here:
>     https://smu.box.com/s/mak4wx84ce9olz3j0atik7pisslwv1mb
>
>     As noted in our timeline below, we are collecting typos and other _minor_ corrections.
>     As we are up against the page limits, we do not have space for additional material.
>
>     To organize the feedback, please refer to the page # and line #
>     of the attached PDF, and submit your comments via the Google doc here:
>
>     https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i4lhUvu_RM0C-1cVuW5dXlKicF_Di1P3UP90c1jscQo/edit?usp=sharing
>
>     The link to the OverLeaf for viewing purposes is here:
>     [But please reference the 1 June PDF version as the OverLeaf version will change.]
>
>     https://www.overleaf.com/read/msvhrkbkdywh
>
>     We would like to collect all the comments by Monday 8 June so we can
>     compile and submit to RMP for review.
>
>     The paper contains a _draft_ version of authors and institutions.
>     This also includes info on preprint numbers, grant acks, and acks for valuable discussion.
>     For any who were missed (sorry) please provide the information here:
>
>     https://forms.gle/ayezkhQLQyTy2nBA9
>
>     Thank you again for your help in this project.
>
>     Sincerely,
>     Huey-Wen, Emanuele, Martha, Michael, Fred
>
>     ===========
>     ATTACHMENTS
>     * PDF of draft
>     * Link to Google doc for submitting comments
>     * Link to Author/Acks form
>     * Link to overleaf view-only access link

PDFLattice2019_08June2020-min.pdf

olness

Jun 8, 2020, 2:55:55 PM6/8/20
to Anatoly Radyushkin, pdfla...@googlegroups.com, Huey-Wen Lin, Emanuele Nocera, Martha Constantinou, Michael Engelhardt
Anatoly,

Thanks, we got it.

Please check the overleaf to see that I've formatted things correctly.
https://www.overleaf.com/read/msvhrkbkdywh

Thanks again for your help.
Fred

On 6/8/20 1:41 PM, Anatoly Radyushkin wrote:
Dear Editors,

Please add acknowledgements to Jefferson Lab (which applies to me and others listed below), and to my DOE grant:

Jefferson Science Associates, LLC under  U.S. DOE Contract \#DE-AC05-06OR23177
[T. Hobbs, Jian-Wei Qiu, A. Radyushkin, T.C. Rogers]

 and

U.S. DOE Grant \#DE-FG02-97ER41028 [A. Radyushkin],

Thanks,

Anatoly Radyushkin

Jun 12, 2020, 1:12:49 AM6/12/20
to pdfla...@googlegroups.com, Huey-Wen Lin, Emanuele Nocera, Martha Constantinou, Michael Engelhardt
Dear PDFLatice Folks,

Thanks for all your hard work on the white paper.  This will serve as
a valuable resource to foster continued dialogue between our
communities, and also provide an excellent introduction to those
outside our fields.

The final version is linked from here:
https://smu.box.com/s/wk4u9290zh4ppe7shto8iv84dbanuvsv
and the ArXiV preview is attached. We will submit on Monday.
arXiv Submission preview.pdf