FPDFSignatureObj_GetContents

Gilmer Tavares

Apr 12, 2024, 2:08:05 PMApr 12
to pdfium
Hello, I need an example using the FPDFSignatureObj_GetContents function, I was able to get the return, but I can't view the information. I needed to get the data of whoever signed the PDF, I'm not sure, but it seems that the return is PKCS#7, however, it doesn't seem to be valid. Thanks
Best Regards,
Gilmer Tavares

Gilmer Tavares

Miklos Vajna

Apr 12, 2024, 5:14:41 PMApr 12
to Gilmer Tavares, pdfium
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 12, 2024 at 10:42:40AM -0700, Gilmer Tavares <gilmer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need an example using the FPDFSignatureObj_GetContents function, I was
> able to get the return, but I can't view the information.
>
> I needed to get the data of whoever signed the PDF, I'm not sure, but it
> seems that the return is PKCS#7, however, it doesn't seem to be valid

See if
https://github.com/vmiklos/odfsig/blob/d67934289c9f92faa2d3b7721658087af0ad62a5/pdfiumsig.cpp#L233-L235
helps.

Regards,