FPDFAnnot_GetColor Is Not Returning RGBA Values For Highlight Annotations

Madushan Amarasinghe

Jun 23, 2021, 1:35:42 AM6/23/21
to pdfium
Hi,

I'm trying to get the color values of highlight annotations using FPDFAnnot_GetColor method, but it gives only 0 for RGBA values. I tried with both the color type FPDFANNOT_COLORTYPE_Color, FPDFANNOT_COLORTYPE_InteriorColor but result is the same.

Could anyone please help me on this? Any help is much appreciated.

Lei Zhang

Jun 23, 2021, 12:11:07 PM6/23/21
to Madushan Amarasinghe, pdfium
Is this broken for all highlight annotations you have tried, or only
some particular ones? Is there a sample PDF that you can share to help
demonstrate the problem?

Madushan Amarasinghe

Jun 25, 2021, 1:38:58 AM6/25/21
to pdfium
I have attached a PDF which I tried to get the highlight annotation colors. I tried on couple of documents, in those documents the behavior was same.

FYI, I added the annotations using Microsoft Edge browser and accessing the annotated documents from a UWP application.

PDF_Test Document.pdf

Madushan Amarasinghe

Jul 1, 2021, 1:47:10 AM7/1/21
to pdfium