PDFium issue trackers migration to the Chromium tracker begins May 23nd at 9am PT

Lei Zhang

May 22, 2024, 1:12:15 PMMay 22
to pdfium

Hi all,

Chromium moved over to a new issue tracker earlier this year, the PDFium project will follow and migrate as subcomponents within the top level Chromium component.

The migration is on track to begin on May 23, 2024 at 9am Pacific Time, and we expect that the migration will be completed by the end of the same day. There will be downtime during this period as the PDFium issue tracker within Monorail will be marked as read-only. The new PDFium component within the Chromium issue tracker will not be available until the migration is completed.

Thanks,

Lei

Lei Zhang

May 23, 2024, 12:09:41 PMMay 23
to pdfium
Hi everyone,

The migration to the new Issue Tracker is beginning now. Please expect downtime until the migration is complete.

We will confirm via email once the migration is complete.

Thanks,
Lei

Lei Zhang

May 23, 2024, 3:51:07 PMMay 23
to pdfium
Hi everyone,

We are happy to share that the PDFium issue tracker migration to the new Issue Tracker was completed!

Old bug links will redirect to the new bug tracker, with new numbers.

Please use the new issue tracker at the following link: https://issues.chromium.org/issues?q=componentid:1586257

geisserml

May 27, 2024, 8:03:05 PMMay 27
to pdfium
Thanks for the information. The new bug tracker's markdown support is awesome.
(I just filed my first bug report after the transition: https://issues.chromium.org/issues/343075986)

Justin Pierce

Jun 26, 2024, 2:18:32 AM (11 days ago) Jun 26
to pdfium
I'm finding it a bit confusing since the tracker is heavily Chromium-centric (I wish the default issue template was specific to Pdfium) but I'll figure it out