PDF files version 1.7 for Android API >= 21

Vasil K.

Mar 4, 2024, 12:32:54 PMMar 4
to pdfium
Hello!

I have requirements in my project, to support PDF files versions <= 1.7 on Android devices API >= 21, could you provide me a version of pdfium (link), which supported my requirements.
As i see latest versions of pdfium supported min Android version  >= 26 and its a problem for me and y project! I tried to lower the minimal version to 21 and tried to rebuild so libs, but when i have tested it, with my project, it works not correctly yet with some crashes, please help me with that

Thanks