How to load the custom font in pdfium.wasm

CHINNAMUNIA KARTHIK C

Mar 27, 2024, 1:18:33 PMMar 27
to pdfium

We retrieve the PDF image using pdfium.wasm on the client-side. However, in this scenario, custom fonts such as Turkish characters are not visible in the images. Please provide a solution to ensure that the correct fonts are retrieved from the pdfium.wasm file.

Additionally, we are encountering the same issue on the server-side during deployment. We have installed the custom fonts using a Dockerfile.

Lei Zhang

Mar 27, 2024, 1:23:53 PMMar 27
to CHINNAMUNIA KARTHIK C, pdfium
PDFium doesn't provide the "pdfiumwasm" you are using. Please ask
whoever built your binary instead.