Implementing PDFium SaveAsCopy in an Android PDF Viewer

mailga...@gmail.com

May 9, 2021, 1:48:58 PM5/9/21
to pdfium
Hi all,
I'm using pdfium to implement a pdf annotator for android.
I used the following code in my JNI layer to implement SaveAsCopy feature but code fails giving the following error.

A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1 (SEGV_MAPERR), fault addr 0x4 in tid 24939 (benjinus.pdfium), pid 24939

FPDF_DOCUMENT pdfDoc = doc->pdfDocument;
if (!FPDF_SaveAsCopy(pdfDoc, NULL, FPDF_INCREMENTAL)) {
return -1;
}

Can someone please help me to figure out what I'm doing wrong or any other way to implement this feature?

Thank you

mailga...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2021, 3:21:02 AM6/23/21
to pdfium