PDF2Text load issue on 64-bit Windows (program with an incorrect format)

Support

May 27, 2010, 1:06:31 PM5/27/10
to PDF2Text
Q: I just downloaded your Pdf2Text SDK, however when I tried to run
the C# sample I received an error, any idea why or how I can fix it?

Code: PDF2TextInit(username, company, lic_key);

Error: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

----------------------
A: Based on the error it seems that you are using PDF2Text on a 64-bit
system. In this case you would need to change your project solution to
32-bit compatibility.

Alternatively you could use our PDFNet SDK (http://www.pdftron.com/
pdfnet) which is available in both 32 & 64 bit configurations, and
includes all of the functionality available in PDF2Text plus much
more. As a starting point for your project, you may want to take a
look at TextExtract sample project (included as part of PDFNet SDK
distribution):
http://www.pdftron.com/pdfnet/samplecode.html#TextExtract