How do I repair a ding in a stainless steel sink?

Hunter09

Jun 12, 2004, 10:27:57 AM6/12/04
Could somebody please tell me how I can repair a ding in a stainless steel
kitchen sink?

Runningwater

Jun 12, 2004, 6:11:45 PM6/12/04

"Hunter09" <hunt...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

> Could somebody please tell me how I can repair a ding in a stainless steel
> kitchen sink?

Buy a new one

Y...@adelphia.net

Jun 12, 2004, 10:51:15 PM6/12/04
Nah...fix it like a car body is all.
Heat it some to lose the Temper in
that one spot.
My bet says you would never know
a dent was there.

"Runningwater" <arrow...@comcast.com> wrote in message

Blackbeard

Jun 13, 2004, 11:17:47 AM6/13/04
My bet says that you may be able to get a decent fix, but you won't
get it perfect. And you if throw too much heat to that steel, it's
going to leave patterns on the steel that WILL be very noticeable.

A new stainless steel sink isn't particularly expensive. Go ahead and
replace it and be done with it. While you're at it, shop around for a
new kitchen faucet too.

Y...@adelphia.net

Jun 13, 2004, 5:26:07 PM6/13/04
Yeah you're only talking $29.00 anyways..
Some people just have to do it the hard way.

"Blackbeard" <Blackbeard...@Lycos.com> wrote in message

jim donovan

Jun 13, 2004, 7:54:58 PM6/13/04
what do you mean by DING?and what caused it?then follow blackbeards
advice.

Shirley

Jan 18, 2022, 9:01:18 PM1/18/22

Shirley