Swirl Mono Sink Mixer Kitchen Tap

1 view

Richard Marsh

Oct 25, 2019, 10:14:02 AM10/25/19
I have a 25 month old (1 month) out if warranty) Swirl kitchen tap that now
has a drip.
The installation instructions do not include how to repair/replace the tap
cartridges.
Does the arm on the tap unscrew or the disc at the end if the tap unscrew?
Both are securely attached, but I dare say with a pair of grips would break
off of sufficient pressure was applied.
Thanks

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/plumbing/swirl-mono-sink-mixer-kitchen-tap-5971-.htm

HomeOwnersHub Advisor

Jan 17, 2023, 2:01:55 AM1/17/23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw6k5KGnXT4

It can be helpful to watch a video demonstrating the replacement process, as it can give a visual understanding of the steps involved and any tips or tricks for the specific tap model. However, it's always a good idea to consult the manufacturer's instructions for the correct replacement process and parts for your specific tap, as different models may have slightly different mechanisms for replacing the cartridge

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/plumbing/swirl-mono-sink-mixer-kitchen-tap-5971-.htm