need help for my plumbing layout Plates

gie

Dec 2, 2023, 12:33:06 PM12/2/23
hello by the way I'm a 3rd year Architecture student and I badly need assistant to my plumbing layout, I have floor plan already , the lot was small but I don't know how to start because its my first time using digital in plumbing, during my plumbing subject we use to do it manually thats why im so stressed right now.... can anyone help me please,, I need to submit it this comming december 11 monday and I have a lot of missing plan to do...... Pleaseeee I need someone who are willing to help,

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/plumbing/need-help-for-my-plumbing-layout-plates-3452432-.htm