GOING AWAY

1 view

Hilda E

May 25, 2013, 1:05:29 PM5/25/13

S R

May 25, 2013, 1:48:46 PM5/25/13
Have Fun, Hilda and Annette...just stay safe.
I wish I cold go somewhere but my eyes are too bad to drive. If I had a
person to go enjoy it with me, I would gladly pay expenses. Can't do
much walking...but there are plenty of places now that has handicap
parking. S.

AUDREY DE LAIR

May 28, 2013, 9:33:37 AM5/28/13

Ma Hogg

May 29, 2013, 4:02:13 PM5/29/13
HAVE A GREAT TIME HILDA AND ANNETTE .... CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT
THE EXCITING ADVENTURES. JUST HAVE A GOOD OLE TIME AND DO ALL YOU CAN!
WISH I COULD JOIN YOU BOTH BUT WITH MY BUM LEG I WOULD ONLY SLOW YA'LL
DOWN TO A SNAILS CRAWL .... LOL!

S R

May 30, 2013, 10:49:14 AM5/30/13
Speaking of a snail's crawl...Patsy...guess you and I need to get
together...lol Stella

Hilda E

Jun 1, 2013, 11:25:09 PM6/1/13

Hilda E

Jun 1, 2013, 11:20:10 PM6/1/13

Ma Hogg

Jun 3, 2013, 4:52:00 AM6/3/13
WELL DARN, IT SOUNDS LIKE WE ALL COULD HAVE DONE THIS TRIP AT A PACE
WE ALL COULD KEEP UP WITH AND STILL HAVE A GREAT TIME TO TAKE IT ALL
IN .... LOL! MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL PLAN A TRIP AND RENT US EACH ONE OF
THOSE SCOOTER CARTS AND DO US SOME CRUISING TO TAKE IN THE VIEWS, OR
WE COULD ALL GET US A CANE TO GET AROUND AND THEN WE COULD BE KNOW AS
THE "CITIZEN CANE GALS" .... LOL!

AUDREY DE LAIR

Jun 18, 2013, 7:52:50 PM6/18/13