Good night Irene!

S R

Jun 12, 2013, 10:15:43 PM6/12/13
Okay-Doky Girls...I am hoping to see a post from Audrey, update on self,
and babies: Patsy, update on self and the move: Hilda, how are the
'maters hoding out, and did you decide what you will call your cart?
(you don't have to call it anyting, you know) I am ntot well but am not
gonna talk about that ..thankful for what I do have, and not in
hospital. Hot weather is here. What does that mean for you? Me? I stay
inside...lol. Love and best wishes...Stella

Ma Hogg

Jun 19, 2013, 8:48:55 PM6/19/13
NOW THAT I HAVE MY INTERNET UP AND GOING AGAIN I WILL GIVE YOU ALL AN
UP DATE ABOUT THE EVENTS THAT TOOK ME FOR A JOURNEY I DON'T CARE TO
REPEAT EVER AGAIN .... THANK YOU FOR HOLDING UP THE GROUP THERE FOR US
STELLA!!!! YOU ARE A TROOPER .... LOL!