PD Crashcourse

Mister Ieuns

Jun 16, 2016, 3:51:31 AM6/16/16
to Pd-Berlin Users Group
Hi everyone,
I am looking for someone who could give me a basic introduction into PDs possibilities in python3 interaction here in Berlin.
As I am new to programming online forum search just leaves me clueless. Can someone help, I could offer a little financial compensation.
thanks for getting back
boris

Francisco Chinchurreta

Jun 16, 2016, 4:22:36 AM6/16/16
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
I am happy to help but I must say I am not an expert. I have done a project in Max/MSP and have also worked in a similar thing in Pd. We can meet and have a chat if you want

Paco

Pd-Berlin Users Group
Post: send email to pd_b...@googlegroups.com

Mister Ieuns

Jun 16, 2016, 5:22:15 AM6/16/16
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paco,
sounds great to me. Can you meet next week, lets say... wednesday? I'm in Kreuzberg/Friedrichshain.
thanks for getting back
boris

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Pd-Berlin Users Group" group.

Francisco Chinchurreta

Jun 16, 2016, 5:26:28 AM6/16/16
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
Hi Boris,

Yes, that would be great! It has to be before 17:00 because I have german course in the evening. I am in Theodor Heuss Platz but I can travel or we can find a middle point.

Let's have a drink and chat and see if it works.

Paco

Mister Ieuns

Jun 16, 2016, 5:50:01 AM6/16/16
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
cool. ja.A good middle point is "Schwarze Cafe" on Kantstrasse 148. near Zoo. Ok?

Francisco Chinchurreta

Jun 16, 2016, 5:51:25 AM6/16/16
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
Ok perfect. So next Wednesday, what sort of time would u like to meet?

Mister Ieuns

Jun 16, 2016, 6:09:42 AM6/16/16
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
what about 15:00 ? my cell# is 01793203906 in any case.

Francisco Chinchurreta

Jun 16, 2016, 6:12:04 AM6/16/16
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me. I will save your number, maybe we can keep in touch on Wasap

Mister Ieuns

Jun 22, 2016, 6:07:54 AM6/22/16
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
just for you to know. I'm not on whatsapp, but we'll manage.. See you at 3..
boris