Pure Data Meeting this week

Malte Steiner

Nov 18, 2015, 8:09:48 AM11/18/15
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
PD Berlin meetings are from now at c-base (Rungestrasse 20 Berlin)
every first and third thursday in the month beginning 20:00, the next
one is thursday, the 19.November. This time we want to explore midi and OSC programming with PD and jam a bit.

Looking forward to it and thanks c-base for hosting us.

What we do:

The meetings don't replace workshops (which are offered extra ;) ),
scope of these meetings can be any (or none) of the following:

patch/project showcase
programming
work on general Pd documentation
help for beginners (installation, programming tips, ...)
or something else you want to do ...

Just come along, bring your laptop and sit down with
us. The bar is open during the meetings. Necessary prerequisites are
only a computer and good mood. If Pd isn't on it, we'll download and
install it.

http://puredata.info/community/groups/pd-berlin/pd-berlin-users-group/

We thank c-base for providing the space and network for the
meetings.

Francisco Chinchurreta

Nov 18, 2015, 2:47:26 PM11/18/15
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
I have a new full time job now and unfortunately I can't make it most of the time.

Thank you very much for everything and I hope I can see you all soon

Paco

Pd-Berlin Users Group
Post: send email to pd_b...@googlegroups.com

Malte Steiner

Nov 18, 2015, 7:57:50 PM11/18/15
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

that sounds good, what are you doing?
At the moment I am not in Berlin anyway, I show with Wolfgang an installation and give a workshop at Piksel festival in Bergen, Norway. But lets meet when I am back in December.

Cheers,

Malte

Francisco Chinchurreta

Nov 19, 2015, 4:17:42 AM11/19/15
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
I just work in Block House restaurant in Theodor Heuss Platz as a Barman.

That sounds great!

Let me know when you are back in December and we will meet.

Cheers

Paco