Special event on Tuesday: tour of TU Wave Field Synthesis Lab

Sam Tuke

May 28, 2015, 10:39:35 AM5/28/15
to pd_b...@googlegroups.com
Also forwarded from the Linux Audio Berlin list, might be of
interest to some of you :)

--

Hi All, David Runge has kindly arranged a tour for us at Technische
Universität Berlin of their Wave Field Synthesis Lab.

We're all invited this Tuesday at 7pm at the Electronics Faculty,
Einsteinufer 17c (Map: http://osm.org/go/0MZu3cOw8). Detailed directions
are below.

It might be helpful to know who's coming so we wait for everyone and
start together. Please reply with a +1 if you want to come.

Detailed instructions from David: Up some stairs next to the street -
leading towards a cafeteria, that'll be closed at that hour - there's an
entrance to the building. Take the elevator or stairs to 3rd floor and
find room EN325 (left hand from the stairway, right hand from the
elevators).

See you there,

Sam.