Spanish Subtitles of MUS171 Videos

Guillermo Senna

Jun 4, 2013, 12:18:09 PM6/4/13
to pd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I wanted to know if spanish subtitles exist for the 20 videos published here: http://pd-la.info/pd-media/miller-puckette-mus171-videos. Theron says they were working on them in one of the comments. What's the current status of that? I can understand the Lectures, but I think it would be great if spanish subtitles were available so that more people can watch those videos. I'm offering myself as volunteer if you need more people. I think is the least one could do after you decided to release the Lectures under such a License.

Cheers,
Guillermo Senna