can youse here me now?

theMezz.com

May 2, 2017, 11:37:11 AM5/2/17
to PC TALK ONLINE
can youse here me now?

Noreen Klose

May 2, 2017, 4:59:44 PM5/2/17
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I can "read" you.

Noreen

---Politicians should serve two terms. One in office, and one in prison.
---I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
---Support your local politicians...3 hot meals plus a free bed in prison.  Remember, tell them corruption is a crime.
---In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
-- John Adams

On Tue May 02 2017 11:37:13 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time), theMezz.com <joe.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
can youse here me now?

Barbara Rainone

May 2, 2017, 5:03:28 PM5/2/17
to pc...@googlegroups.com
YES!

Barbara R,

Joe Mezzanini

May 2, 2017, 5:13:23 PM5/2/17
to pctol
John Adams never said that !
It's from the play  1776  and the actor playing John Adams said it!

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 4:55 PM, 'Noreen Klose' via PC TALK ONLINE <pc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Yes, I can "read" you.

Noreen

---Politicians should serve two terms. One in office, and one in prison.
---I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
---Support your local politicians...3 hot meals plus a free bed in prison.  Remember, tell them corruption is a crime.
---In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
-- John Adams

On Tue May 02 2017 11:37:13 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time), theMezz.com <joe.me...@gmail.com> wrote:
can youse here me now?

 God Bless America

David Moskowitz

May 2, 2017, 6:06:45 PM5/2/17
to pc...@googlegroups.com
yowzer
Can't hear you (text to speech not enabled :-))
You're not here, you're there.
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?

David

RBL

May 2, 2017, 7:14:07 PM5/2/17
to pc...@googlegroups.com