which backup program to get

t1builder

Jul 18, 2011, 7:40:12 AM7/18/11
to PC TALK ONLINE
I try to backup the GF's "documents" folder once a month. She has a
fold with over 60g of pictures. As you can imagine, backing up the
complete documents folder takes quite some time. Is there a backup
program- either free of pay for- that I can use that once I backup the
complete documents folder, the program only backs up the files that
have changed since the last backup? Thanks.

Mark

RBL

Jul 18, 2011, 8:46:14 PM7/18/11
to pc...@googlegroups.com
I use Karen's Replicator.

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptreplicator.asp

--
"We've tended to forget that no computer will ever ask a new question." - Grace Hopper

Rich Levin
Mobile: 484-552-4085
Skype: RBLevin

--
This is a message from the PC TALK Online BBS.
* The BBS is open to all.

Joe Mezzanini

Jul 18, 2011, 8:57:46 PM7/18/11
to pc...@googlegroups.com
so do I and also recommend it

--
✝ GOD BLESS AMERICA
G+   http://theMezz.com/+

Alan Schneider

Jul 23, 2011, 2:03:04 PM7/23/11
to pc...@googlegroups.com
I also use Karen's Replicator.  It's simple and does the job.

t1builder

Jul 24, 2011, 9:16:27 AM7/24/11
to PC TALK ONLINE
Thanks. It works great!!