New online portals in Uganda/East Africa

Albert Mucunguzi

Apr 17, 2012, 6:39:57 AM4/17/12
to I-Network Group, PC Tech List
Dear all,

Am working on a feature on new web portals in Uganda. You might have noticed several of them have launched over the last few months or so.

You can contribute to this article by sharing a link to yours or your favourite, and what, in your view is has stimulated this development.

My piece won't be limited to any specific category, so feel free to share any links whether News, Real estate (Richard Okuti, you hear me?), lifestyle, or anything else you might have in mind.

Cheers.

--
Albert Mucunguzi
Executive Director