CFI new features ?

Boaz Shani -Gmail - Kla

Mar 22, 2012, 10:14:38 AM3/22/12
to pctechm...@googlegroups.com

Hi All

I am not sure how many of you here are local registrars with CFI or ever worked around to set local domains on the CFI interface …

As you may know I had a meeting with CFI and they are actually willing to work around many changes – that includes reducing the cost of local domains to 10-15$

As I have been chatting with CFI about several things I decided to bring up the following question into the group –

What would you expect the new control panel of domain management to include / change / add / etc. ?

For example right now there is only space for name servers and it is not so user friendly to navigate in …

I do believe that some of you have been exposed to other domain panels and I would like to get your feedback in which I would share with CFI later on

It would be interesting to learn other opinions.

BTW – one of the other new things CFI will introduce with the new price scheme would be API to various registrars …

Boaz Shani

Mobile +256 (0) 752 50 60 90

Skype   boazshlaptop

G-Talk - Boaz...@gmail.com