Re: Call for Event Announcements March-April to give at MoMo Open & Big Data Meet- From RAN

Daniel Stern

Mar 9, 2015, 9:17:40 AM3/9/15
to Deborah Naatujuna, Lisa Kienzle, George William Bakka, Roy Gakuo, Davis Baasha, Emmy Van Kleef, Solomon King, Solomon Opio, Richard Zulu, Nicholas Kamanzi, Brian Ndyaguma, barbara BIRUNGI, Dorothy Okello, Chris Lukolyo, Paula Hidalgo-Sanchis, Jantien Zuurbier, pctechm...@googlegroups.com, Albert Mucunguzi, David Okwii
Thanks Deborah,

We will announce MKITs Challenge.

Best, Daniel

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Deborah Naatujuna <ndeb...@ranlab.org> wrote:
Dear Daniel,

Thank you for the heads up on this. Please kindly and loudly announce the RAN MKITs Challenge (Video and Photo)

Emphasize the fact that we accept raw, edited and all types of videos and photos of Innovative projects. Applicants for this challenge can capture these with their phone cameras or any cameras for as long as the photo or video tells the story of their projects/Innovations.

Attached is information about the MKITs Challenge which is due  20th March 2015

PS: The call is open to international applicants from ALL Disciplines

Kind Rgds,

Deborah Naatujuna Nkwanga

Engagement Manager
ResilientAfrica Network (RAN)
School of Public Health, Makerere University
Plot 30, Upper Kololo Terrace
P.O Box 7072 Kampala, Uganda

Tel (Office): +256 414 343 597

Skype : n.deborah
Twitter: @ndeborah1

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Daniel Stern <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Hub Manager,

As many of you will know we make an announcement of coming events at the end of each Mobile Monday.

I would be grateful if you could send a clear concise list of any forthcoming events that are planned to be held at your hub during the months of March-April, including name of the event, date and time, and venue so that we may publicize your events at our MoMo.  Could you please try to have those sent by 2 PM today.

There are still tickets available for this evening's MoMo to be hosted by Hive Colab starting 6 PM sharp  Here is a link:

The programme for this evening's MoMo is available to download:

Hope to see you this evening at our MoMo's 5th Anniversary event.

With thanks and best wishes, Daniel
--
Daniel Stern
+256 782 115363