Completion of PCRE2 move

Philip Hazel

Aug 27, 2021, 10:52:54 AM8/27/21
to pcre...@googlegroups.com, pcre-dev
I believe that the move of the PCRE2 infrastructure is now complete.

https://github.com/PhilipHazel/pcre2        source repository, release tarballs, and bug tracking

Please let me know if you spot anything that I have overlooked. The pcre.org website has been updated, and I have just updated the Wikipedia page.

There are a few minor PCRE2 bugs and tidies that need doing, and when these are complete I will put out a 10.38 release. This is a lot sooner than would normally be the case, but I think it is best to get out a release containing the new URLs in the documentation sooner rather than later.

I will continue to post any announcements to both mailing lists, but in due course the pcre-dev list will be turned off.

Regards,
Philip