Group activity?

Lincoln Sayger

Jan 22, 2018, 1:42:25 PM1/22/18
to Pensacola Linux User Group
I came to a few meetings years ago. Is this group still active?

John Anderson

Jan 22, 2018, 1:47:37 PM1/22/18
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Group isn't active anymore, but I'm living in Niceville right now, so I'd be down for a one-off meetup

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 12:42 PM Lincoln Sayger <lincol...@gmail.com> wrote:
I came to a few meetings years ago. Is this group still active?

Quantum Paradox

Jan 22, 2018, 4:52:21 PM1/22/18
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Hello from NASA MSFC...Miss the Linux meetings. What's going on with Pcolalug? Hope all is well.

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 12:47 PM, John Anderson <son...@gmail.com> wrote:
Group isn't active anymore, but I'm living in Niceville right now, so I'd be down for a one-off meetup
On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 12:42 PM Lincoln Sayger <lincol...@gmail.com> wrote:
I came to a few meetings years ago. Is this group still active?

Quantum Paradox

This information is intended only for the person(s) or entity named above, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any forwarding, copying, disclosure, distribution, or other use of this information by any person is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately and delete the erroneous communication from all computers.

Quantum Paradox

Jan 22, 2018, 6:40:33 PM1/22/18
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Hello friend m NASA MSFC.... I miss the Linux meetings!

Dan Clough

Jan 22, 2018, 8:41:17 PM1/22/18
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Agreed, the LUG is pretty much disbanded, but I'm also interested in a
meetup.  Perhaps we can revive things...?

Let's get a conversation started on this!

On 01/22/2018 12:47 PM, John Anderson wrote:
> Group isn't active anymore, but I'm living in Niceville right now, so
> I'd be down for a one-off meetup
>
> On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 12:42 PM Lincoln Sayger
> <lincol...@gmail.com <mailto:lincol...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I came to a few meetings years ago. Is this group still active?
> --

Lincoln Sayger

Jan 22, 2018, 9:52:10 PM1/22/18
to Pensacola Linux User Group
So, it sounds like the group as such is pretty much dead. I did find another group that looks to be active currently in Okaloosa Co., for those of us who are in that area. Maybe our meetup could be at one of their meetings.

https://nwflug.org/ is the URL I found them at.

James Hawks

Aug 5, 2023, 2:55:47 PM8/5/23
to Pensacola Linux User Group