Call For Volunteers!

Bryan Smith

Sep 5, 2014, 7:17:54 PM9/5/14
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I'm the program Director of Fossetcon :oD

We are currently looking for volunteers, hams and attendees. Fossetcon is
a community event and we need help from the community to make it happen!

Wednesday: Sept 10, 2014 from 12:00:00 pm: Help setup A/V equipment and
other hardware

Thursday: Sept 11, 8am-6pm event registration and misc tasks, like taking
pictures and helping things go smoothly.

Friday: Sept 12, 8am-6pm event registration and misc tasks, like taking
pictures and helping things go smoothly.

Saturday: Sept 13, 8am-6pm help gathering the equipment and packing some
things.

Volunteers will receive a free (special) event shirt, we'll eat, laugh and
help build our local free and open source community!

If you're interested please respond back to this email or email
te...@fossetcon.org

What is Fossetcon?

Fossetcon stands for Free and Open Source Expo and Technology Conference.
It's not a GNU/Linux conference or a *BSD conference. Fossetcon is for all
things Free and Open Source and we plan to represent the whole spectrum.

Fossetcon is a 3 Day collaborative Event:

Day 0: Food(breakfast), training, workshops, Food(lunch) and Certification
Exam Preps

Day 1: Food(breakfast), Keynotes, Expo Hall, Speaker Tracks, Food, Fun and
more Keynotes

Day 2: Food(breakfast), Keynotes, Expo Hall, Speaker Tracks, Food, Fun and
more Keynotes, After Parties(another place that there will be food and
drinks!).

Of course you'll learn all about implementing cutting edge FOSS software,
hardware hacking and meet up with new and old friends!

Visit http://fossetcon.org to find out more information. You can also join
our IRC channel on irc.freenode.net #fossetcon or try this link
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=fossetcon

--
Program Director
Fossetcon 2014

Sept 11-13, 2014
Rosen Plaza Hotel Orlando, FL
Room Discount Code: FOSS14 or FOSSETCON2014
Book Your Room Now: (407) 996-9700
http://bit.ly/1hvPSWX
--
Platinum Sponsors: