October or November Meeting

Michael Viron

Oct 3, 2012, 11:24:01 PM10/3/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
All,

As many of you know, I also run a group called the "Computer &
Communications Joint Society" within IEEE. As part of our community
outreach efforts going forward, I would like to cover the cost of food
and non-alcoholic beverages for either the October or November meeting
(or both) for the Pensacola LUG as part of a joint meeting for the two
groups.

Everything for the meeting would stay the same -- same time, same
date, and same place. The only difference is that I would have to
provide a sign-in sheet back to IEEE.

In addition to covering food and non-alcoholic beverages, I also have
a number of other items that I can bring and provide to those who show
up for the meetings (pens, notepads, free ebooks, etc).

Let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Michael

Joshua Welch

Oct 4, 2012, 12:13:49 PM10/4/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com

Would your group present, or would we?

Michael Viron

Oct 4, 2012, 12:37:13 PM10/4/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
I can present, or someone within the LUG can.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone