Tomorrows Meeting

oneadvent

Sep 17, 2012, 7:09:56 PM9/17/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Whelp I have been out of town, and haven't really been able to ask anyone to speak at the next meeting. Also because I was out of town I haven't been able to come up with anything on my own. All of this matters very little because with no speaker there is still LINUX. So let's take a break this month and do a round table, nothing formal but same time, same place.

I want to go over some serious stuff too, including our friends at ECC Makers. So far I have had a lot of luck with them, and I think a lot of our goals can be shared successes. I also have been in contact with the Emerald Coast LUG and they have expressed a desire to partner up with us.

Let's spend a meeting talking about these things, hanging out and eating some pizza.

RSVP if possible. I'd like to get an idea of how many people this list reminds. Thanks!

7pm, O'zones, Tuesday 18th of September

Josh

Kenneth Cochran

Sep 18, 2012, 2:43:01 PM9/18/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
I am new and was planning on attending your next meeting but didn't realize it was today. I don't think I'll be able to make it this time. Is there a calendar with the meeting dates?

On Monday, September 17, 2012 6:09:56 PM UTC-5, oneadvent wrote:
Whelp I have been out of town, and haven't really been able to ask anyone to speak at the next meeting. Also because I was out of town I haven't been able to come up with anything on my own. All of this matters very little because with no speaker there is still LINUX. So let's take a break this month and do a round table, nothing formal but same time, same place.

Josh

Joshua Welch

Sep 18, 2012, 2:44:56 PM9/18/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com

Yea I'm normally better at announcing but had family issues.

It is the third Tuesday of each month at 7 at ozones.

Sorry about the late notice

John Anderson

Sep 18, 2012, 2:56:40 PM9/18/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com

Kenneth Cochran

Sep 18, 2012, 3:20:23 PM9/18/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Just worked it out with the wife. Looks like I'll make it after all.

Joshua Welch

Sep 18, 2012, 3:21:07 PM9/18/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com

Awesome! Will be great to see you

Michael Viron

Sep 18, 2012, 3:23:35 PM9/18/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
I'll look at showing up -- does anyone get there before 7?

Joshua Welch

Sep 18, 2012, 3:26:37 PM9/18/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com

I usually do, normally always because I help set up.

Michael Viron

Sep 18, 2012, 7:37:12 PM9/18/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Here in the usual place.