February meeting?

J_Rey

Feb 16, 2013, 11:18:58 AM2/16/13
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
So... the third Tuesday is coming up in a few days. I don't think much happened last month too so is anyone up for speaking and/or coming on the 19th? Doesn't have to be anything fancy.

How about even some requests for topics we are interested in hearing more about?

Maybe we could do some hands on stuff sometimes like installfests or setting up LANs, servers, etc. especially if listening to one person speaking is losing interest.

Check your schedule & invite your friends/co-workers!

Thanks,
Josh Reynolds (J_Rey)

Michael Salmons

Feb 16, 2013, 12:36:47 PM2/16/13
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Installfest sounds cool, I got a really awesome piece of business software that's server related that I wanted to show off last month. It's called OpenERP.

Thank You,
Michael Salmons
My Blogs

Don't Rent Your Power When You Can Own It!

oneadvent

Feb 16, 2013, 2:02:47 PM2/16/13
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
whats that?