Call For Papers is Back Open

Bryan Smith

Apr 22, 2014, 4:08:31 PM4/22/14
to fossetcon...@lists.fossetcon.org
Hello Everyone,

Call for papers is back open, sorry for the delay...we're doing everything
with free and open source software so that means that things break some
times! There was an issue with the site so we turned to more FOSS to solve
the problem!

Everyone can get information about the CFP via the link below:
http://bit.ly/1gNtUNO

We'd like to invite any and everyone to come and out participate as a
speaker. Share with the community a great project that you've discovered
or something that you've created.

I'll be up front and say that we're striving to get under represented
groups and women involved in Fossetcon. We are reaching out and hoping for
a diverse group of individuals will submit talks and help put a little
"seasoning" on the event.

Thank you ahead of time for your submissions :oD

Bryan
--
Program Director
Fossetcon 2014

Sept 11-13, 2014
Rosen Plaza Hotel Orlando, FL
Room Discount Code: FOSS14 or FOSSETCON2014
Book Your Room Now: (407) 996-9700
http://bit.ly/1hvPSWX
--
Platinum Sponsors: