Startup Weekend Pensacola

Andrew Myers

Jul 25, 2013, 6:18:07 PM7/25/13
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to reach out and let you guys know about an awesome event coming up in October. We are having Startup Weekend here in Pensacola at IHMC.

Startup weekend is a challenge, 60-70 people get together, some of them get up and pitch ideas they would like to see made into a product (usually software based), people vote on the ideas they like the most and over the weekend teams form to bring these products to life! It is a really fun time!

Check out the links below for more information:

If you guys are interested I could possibly make a discount for the Pensacola LUG.

Let me know what you guys think!

Andrew Myers
Motto Creative LLC
Startup Weekend Pensacola

James

Jul 25, 2013, 6:35:35 PM7/25/13
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
So, this is only for programmers?

Andrew Myers

Jul 25, 2013, 7:59:16 PM7/25/13
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Not at all! This is for developers, designers, systems people, and business people. Whole idea is to have a good mix in order to build out an idea/product/business in 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone

James

Jul 25, 2013, 8:01:38 PM7/25/13
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on starting my own business... but I'm not a developer... I'm looking more on the cybersecurity/pentesting side, if this would benefit me, I'd like to attend.

James

CaseyJ

Sep 6, 2013, 3:00:39 PM9/6/13
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like fun! I'm game to check it out. Cost?