Public Sector Employment in Pensacola?

Bryan Jon Smith

Apr 9, 2015, 10:54:23 PM4/9/15
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
PREFACE  My apologies in advance if these types of messages are against list guidelines.

I currently planning for a plausible return to contracting work in the coming months, should certain factors change in my current employment.  Being local to Orlando, I am looking for at both the Tampa and Pensacola markets for potential clients (or partners with established clients) in the public sector.  For those concerned with my not being local to Pensacola, understand I would acquire and maintain any required, additional residence near the client for any such position, as I have many times for various clients in the past.

Thank you for all time and considerations in advance.

-- bjs (Bryan J Smith), LPIC-3, RHCA, etc...
   +1 (321) 578-0500 (all mobiles)

P.S.  I can provide any additional "credentials" necessary for select positions as needed, as I hold several that are usually required for public sector positions.