Is this group still active?

Patrick Brown

Jun 17, 2015, 3:12:39 PM6/17/15
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
I went to a meeting or two a few years ago, but I'd like to get involved again. Do you guys still meet up?

Quantum Paradox

Jun 17, 2015, 3:21:00 PM6/17/15
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure... I was there 3 years ago before I went off to RIT.. The other kid I knew josh, used to help run it but he was arrested by the FBI

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015, Patrick Brown <patrick...@gmail.com> wrote:
I went to a meeting or two a few years ago, but I'd like to get involved again. Do you guys still meet up?

Quantum Paradox

This information is intended only for the person(s) or entity named above, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any forwarding, copying, disclosure, distribution, or other use of this information by any person is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering the communication to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately and delete the erroneous communication from all computers.

Michael Viron

Jun 17, 2015, 3:50:25 PM6/17/15
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
There are still some posts to the FB group, but I don't think any meetings have been held since 2012/13.

Sent from my iPhone

Quantum Paradox

Jun 17, 2015, 4:05:58 PM6/17/15
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
Dang, it's been that long?

Patrick Brown

Jun 17, 2015, 4:11:21 PM6/17/15
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
I put a post on the FB group suggesting a new get together.

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 3:05:58 PM UTC-5, Quantum Paradox wrote:
Dang, it's been that long?

On Jun 17, 2015, at 2:21 PM, Quantum Paradox <james.quan...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Quantum Paradox

SeaSki

Jan 6, 2016, 9:06:44 PM1/6/16
to Pensacola Linux User Group
Why did the FBI arrest Josh?

SeaSki

Jan 6, 2016, 9:07:27 PM1/6/16
to Pensacola Linux User Group
ok but why did the FBI arrest him?

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 2:21:00 PM UTC-5, Quantum Paradox wrote:
I am not sure... I was there 3 years ago before I went off to RIT.. The other kid I knew josh, used to help run it but he was arrested by the FBI

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015, Patrick Brown <patrick...@gmail.com> wrote:
I went to a meeting or two a few years ago, but I'd like to get involved again. Do you guys still meet up?

Quantum Paradox

Quantum Paradox

Jan 6, 2016, 9:14:56 PM1/6/16
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
I think in reality is brother framed him for that. He did have a shitty trial

Joshua Welch

Jan 6, 2016, 10:44:50 PM1/6/16
to pcol...@googlegroups.com

That is not info that should be blurted out.