October Meeting - Update

oneadvent

Oct 10, 2012, 6:54:51 AM10/10/12
to pcol...@googlegroups.com
I hate to spam you guys but there has been a slight change. Looks like refreshments will be provided during our November meeting instead of October. Further we have narrowed down the subject a bit. Here ya go:
The presentation will cover a variety of topics designed to provide useful real-life experiences on utilizing open-source software in both the home and business environment in a secure fashion.  The initial topics will cover samba, apache, mysql, custom network monitoring scripts, and the strengths and weaknesses of the main Linux distributions.  Additional topics can be covered during the Q&A or as needed during the presentation.

Same place (O'zones) same time (7pm), 3rd Tuesday of the month (16th)

See you guys there.

(I'll stop sending these out for at least another couple days now)