How can history improve your performance?

pradeep chakravarthy

Sep 6, 2022, 10:05:39 AM9/6/22
to PC...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

My book, Leadership Shastra looks at how insights from history can be used to improve our self-awareness and increase performance. Earlier this month, I took a few high performers from Hindalco Industries Ltd on a trip to Thanjavur. Using the history of the Cholas, Nayaks and Marathas, they learnt many valuable leadership lessons. Live sessions by Babaji Raja Bhosle, the senior Prince of Thanjavur, Dancer Anita Ratnam and Vocalist Sikkil Gurucharan helped participants think creatively - look at how these leaders in other fields managed issues common to all leaders. If you know of a team that can benefit from such a novel and impactful approach to leadership development, reach out to me! Representative feedback from a participant "What shall remain with me forever is fears and needs of individuals across the time remain the same. And this offers a lot of opportunities to inspect what successful and not so successful people did. This gives a broad template to measure and improve my performance.

Regards
Pradeep Chakravarthy
Heritage tour babaji.jpg
Heritage tour Anita.jpg