PBP Results Book Has Arrived

gjaj...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2024, 12:03:35 AMFeb 15
to PCH Randos
My long awaited PBP results book has arrived! I am glad to be included in the results, even though it is "OTL"!
Congratulations to the Klines, their picture is such an "awe" moment returning to Rambouillet!

Greg Goebel
12470

Stacy Kline

Feb 17, 2024, 1:42:48 PMFeb 17
to PCH Randos
Hey, look at that! 😁

So proud of your amazing effort during PBP 2023, Greg G.! You certainly earned your medal! And what a treat for Greg K and me to be able to join you along the journey!

PBP 2023 Results Book.png

Bob Bacin