RUSA Clothing from Voler

K T Huber

Jun 6, 2023, 6:11:29 PM6/6/23
to PCH Randos
Hi PCH Randos,
In case you need more rando clothing, here is a message about a group order going on now for RUSA clothing items.  It includes the new Voler reflective vest.

Fellow Rando’s…..

RUSA has been without a National Jersey for years, and has never had a 'Full Kit' offering, including arm warmers, knee warmers, vests, caps, jerseys, shorts and jackets…. Now we do.

There are two full Kits on offer one Pink and one Red, White and Blue.

In addition to the kits, we have 3 colors of reflective vests available, Orange, Yellow and Pink. These vests are more expensive than the ones in the RUSA on line store….. they are much lighter, have 3 pockets in the back, a two a way zipper and the fabric is much more technical. These vests are compliant with the PBP rules, in terms of Hi Vis and square inches of reflective, but are not certified as such. I’ll be wearing one a PBP.

All orders will be direct with Voler. The ordering window closes June 26th, and will be shipped Aug 4th, in time for PBP.

For all 5 of these categories we’ll need 25 items each, for the orders to go on to production. There is a chance that not all of the reflective vest colors will make it, in which case you’ll be refunded. For the Kits a combination of gloves, caps, jerseys, shorts….. will all count toward the 25 minimum. It’s my hope that we will make all the minimums.

Thank you,
DanD

Click the top link to see all offering categories.