Joshua Tree to Vegas 300K

Michael Kim

Jan 3, 2024, 12:54:43 PMJan 3
to PCH Randos
Hi Everyone,
I am registered for the ride and was hoping I can get a recommendation on where to (somewhat) safely park in JT on Saturday morning at the start/bus drop off.

Shai

Jan 3, 2024, 1:22:23 PMJan 3
to t.mich...@gmail.com, PCH Randos
I did this ride/route many times. We all just park on the street near the gas station where we starts. Never had any issues

Shai

On Jan 3, 2024, at 9:54 AM, Michael Kim <t.mich...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I am registered for the ride and was hoping I can get a recommendation on where to (somewhat) safely park in JT on Saturday morning at the start/bus drop off.

Michael Kim

Jan 3, 2024, 1:28:51 PMJan 3
to Shai, PCH Randos
Perfect, thank you Shai and see you in March!

Michael Kim