Gorgeous French Podcasts To Train Your Oreille for PBP 2023!

Stacy Kline

Jun 25, 2023, 11:31:00 AM6/25/23
to PBP_prep, San Francisco Randonneurs, PCH Randos, randon subscribers
Greg (Kline) recently completed 2100 consecutive days studying French with Duolingo. 😅

I shared with him how special it is, as an educator, to watch a student endeavor to study something completely new and to commit to practicing every single day. 🥹

Greg turned me on to Duolingo's French podcasts to reinforce my French listening skills (I began studying French when I was just 12 years old and minored in French language and literature at UC Irvine). The Duolingo podcasts are real stories from around the French speaking world, exceptionally produced, and unbelievably touching.

There is even a podcast about the beloved "Paris Brest" pâtisserie. Greg and I will be sure to visit this amazing woman's bakery in Paris this summer!
Listening to these stories reminds me that there is so much beauty in this world...

A bientôt à Paris!

Stacy
❤️
Stacy Kline, MA, NBCT
League of American Bicyclists Certified Instructor
American Bicycling Education Association Certified Instructor
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~ Helen Keller