2024 Rides

K T Huber

Oct 12, 2023, 7:44:05 PM10/12/23
to PCH Randos
Hi PCH Randos.  Whether you're hoping to ride an SR series, do a 1200k, earn an R-12 or P-12 award, or simply enjoy a few rides with your friends- it's time to start getting excited about your 2024 randonneuring plans.
If you do a search on the RUSA website, you can now find all our ACP-sanctioned rides for winter and spring of 2024.  Quite a few of our RUSA rides are also listed.
The January rides are up on our PCH Randos website already, and I hope to have the remainder of the winter and spring rides posted by early November.  And remember, we add populaires and RUSA brevets throughout the year, so check our website frequently.
Many thanks to all the volunteer ride leaders who make this robust schedule possible!
Kerin