California-Coasting-60k k Volunteer Request

gjaj...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2024, 8:08:14 PMMar 5
to PCH Randos
This is for all of you not riding the California Coasting 600k on May 18-19!
I  am in need of a few volunteers… Specifically support for the Jones’ at the overnight control, and for those fast riders that will show up before I arrive at the finish control on Sunday.
1-2 people on Saturday evening in Moorpark.
1-2 people Sunday afternoon in San Juan Capistrano that can check in riders before the check in  hotel room is available.
If you would like to volunteer, or know someone who would like to volunteer, and let me know via direct message or email.

Greg Goebel
RUSA 12470