Volunteers needed

K T Huber

Nov 28, 2023, 3:50:42 PM11/28/23
to PCH Randos
Hi PCH Randos,
Willie could use a volunteer or two for the Joshua Tree to Vegas 300k on March 2, 2024.
The duties would consist of driving the course as a support vehicle during the event, plus providing  water/food stops for the riders.  Willie will be driving SAG too, but it takes at least two vehicles to cover the spread of riders.
Although we would welcome any volunteers, this is an ideal role for the friend, or family member of a person who will be doing the ride, and someone who who enjoy spending the day out in the beautiful Mojave Desert.
PCH Randonneurs will reimburse for driving expenses (at $0.67 per mile).  And we can probably arranged for hotel rooms (shared) at Joshua Tree and Las Vegas if needed.
If you would like to ask Willie more questions, you can find his contact info on the ride page for the JT to Las Vegas 300 on the PCH Randos website.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Kerin