Web Archiving WG; December call

Nick Ruest

Oct 12, 2017, 1:52:49 PM10/12/17
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Here is the Doodle poll for the December meeting:
https://doodle.com/poll/vydfue6fn8zf5inz

I'm going to close the poll on October 24. Please respond by then.

cheers!

-nruest

Anna Perricci

Oct 23, 2017, 3:22:14 PM10/23/17
to PCDM
Greetings,

This is a quick reminder that the poll Nick set up for the next meeting of the Web Archiving WG will close tomorrow, 10/24, so please reply soon if you are interested in joining us: https://doodle.com/poll/vydfue6fn8zf5inz

Also notes from the first meeting of the Web Archiving WG have been posted: https://github.com/pcdm/webarchiving_wg/wiki/October-12,-2017

All best,
Anna

Nick Ruest

Oct 24, 2017, 3:00:42 PM10/24/17
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

The next meeting for this group will be December 14, 2017 at 11AM EST.

A stub agenda can be found here:
https://github.com/pcdm/webarchiving_wg/wiki/December-14,-2017

We will need a facilitator and notetaker. Please do not hesitate to put
your name down for either one.

Also, please feel free to add items to the agenda.

Christina, would it be possible to use Zoom again? That seemed to work
out well last time.

cheers!

-nruest

Christina Harlow

Oct 30, 2017, 11:11:35 AM10/30/17
to PCDM
Sure, feel free to use that Zoom link as much as you like. I can also add admins to it if needed.

Martin Klein

Oct 30, 2017, 11:24:57 AM10/30/17
to pc...@googlegroups.com

> <mailto:pc...@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/pcdm.

Julienne Pascoe

Nov 17, 2017, 2:20:37 PM11/17/17
to PCDM
Hi everyone,
I just joined the Library and Archives Canada team responsible for Web Archiving among quite a few other digital archiving projects. Over the coming weeks I'll be getting familiar with the project and the various standards being used. While web archiving is rather new area of focus for me, I think its important to connect with the community early on in this process and get a sense of the data models and standards being developed. I'm excited to see there is a PCDM working group on this topic with some familiar faces, and while I may not have a lot of input right away, I hope to get a sense of the work being done in this area and discuss some of our results in the process.

I look forward to sitting in on the next call! Thanks.

Cheers,
Julienne

Julienne Pascoe
Digital Archivist, Digital Operations and Preservation Branch
Library and Archives Canada

> <mailto:pc...@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/pcdm.

ikre...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2017, 10:48:52 PM12/13/17
to PCDM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to send a quick reminder of the PCDM Web Archiving call, December 14th, 11am EST.
The details of the call are listed here:

In prep for this call, I wanted to share a very preliminary draft PCDM model that we have been working on:

I've updated the agenda for the call to include discussion of this proposed model and how it addresses (or doesn't address!)
various use cases, and to discuss the UAlbany use case that was submitted on github (https://github.com/pcdm/webarchiving_wg/blob/master/ualbanyUseCase.md)

Feel free to add items to the agenda or bring other use cases to discuss. Looking forward!

Best,
Ilya

ikre...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 11:04:43 AM12/14/17
to PCDM
Hi,

Please use this zoom link for the call, as the previous link was no longer working: https://zoom.us/j/297255932

Ilya

nun...@lafayette.edu

Dec 14, 2017, 11:07:17 AM12/14/17
to PCDM
Hi all, I'm getting prompted for a Meeting ID when I try to join the Zoom meeting.  Anybody know the ID to enter, or have tips otherwise for how to join?  Thanks!  Charlotte

Martin Klein

Dec 14, 2017, 11:08:40 AM12/14/17
to pc...@googlegroups.com
The correct URI is: