Technical Metadata Application Profile has restricted access

Rastislav Hudak

Jun 15, 2018, 6:16:57 AM6/15/18
to PCDM
Hi!

The wiki says we should use https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/Technical+Metadata+Application+Profile "as a definitive reference" but access to that page is restricted. Would it be possible to open it / copy out to github wiki?

Thanks
Rasta

Esmé Cowles

Jun 15, 2018, 6:18:15 AM6/15/18
to pc...@googlegroups.com
That was the old URL before that page was migrated when the wiki was renamed to Samvera. I've updated the wiki to point to the new URL:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/samvera/Technical+Metadata+Application+Profile

Thanks for pointing that out!

-Esmé

Rastislav Hudak

Jun 18, 2018, 3:42:59 AM6/18/18
to PCDM
Thank you Esmé!

Peter Van Garderen

May 4, 2021, 4:00:58 PM5/4/21
to PCDM
Both the URLs for the Technical Metadata Application Profile given above are behind a wiki log-in ATM.

Any chance you can post on a public page?

Cheers,

--peter

Mark A. Matienzo

May 4, 2021, 4:38:42 PM5/4/21
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Please try this link instead:

The Samvera wiki has moved several times in the last few years. No one said URL persistence was easy.

Mark

--
Mark A. Matienzo
PO Box 80831

Peter Van Garderen

May 5, 2021, 10:21:24 AM5/5/21
to pc...@googlegroups.com
Super. It's content persistence that's most important anyway. Thanks Mark!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "PCDM" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pcdm/CAAtO2Nt-vhy09aXYNYsvTj2xxOLGHiopk5NG%3DEG_rcbT9E5cfw%40mail.gmail.com.