RE: [SDC@IHE] REMINDER: IHE PCD SDPi White Paper Comment - Please Review & Respond this Week!

Makrodimitris, Konstantinos

Sep 17, 2019, 12:39:33 PM9/17/19
to pcdco...@googlegroups.com, Syed, Sajjad H

Hi,

Please find attached our comments for the White Paper: Service-oriented Device Point-of-Care Interoperability (SDPi)-comments due 2019-09-22.

Best,

Konstantinos Makrodimitris, Sajjad Syed, FDA/CDRH standards liaisons(IEEE11073)

Konstantinos Makrodimitris, Ph.D.

Team Lead(acting)

THT4A3: Light Based Energy Devices

DHT4A: Division of General Surgery Devices

OHT4: Office of Surgical & Infection Control Devices(Detail), OHT2: Cardiovascular Devices

Center for Devices and Radiological Health(CDRH)/US Food & Drug Administration (FDA)

CDRH/FDA Standards Liaison (IEEE/ISO11073)

Phone: +1 301-796-6946, Konstantinos....@FDA.HHS.GOV

cid:image002.png@01D21A3D.01E3F6D0

cid:image003.jpg@01D21A3D.01E3F6D0  cid:image004.jpg@01D21A3D.01E3F6D0  cid:image005.jpg@01D21A3D.01E3F6D0  cid:image006.jpg@01D21A3D.01E3F6D0  cid:image007.jpg@01D21A3D.01E3F6D0

Excellent customer service is important to us.  Please take a moment to provide feedback regarding the customer service you have received: https://www.research.net/s/cdrhcustomerservice?ID=1411&S=E

Sep 23, 2019, 9:34:30 AM9/23/19
to pcdco...@googlegroups.com, Todd Cooper
And I greatly appreciate all the effort You put into this. Good work!

(A few minutes... yeah, right. Spent way more than that and I am happy I
did.)

Some comments attached. Scoping figure will follow.

-Björn

--
Björn Andersen, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

UNIVERSITÄT ZU LÜBECK
INSTITUT FÜR MEDIZINISCHE INFORMATIK

Ratzeburger Allee 160
23562 Lübeck

Tel +49 451 3101 5636
Mobil +49 175 957 6396
Fax +49 451 3101 5604
ande...@imi.uni-luebeck.de

www.imi.uni-luebeck.de
PCD_Technical_Framework_Supplement_Public_Comments_BA.xlsx