Issue with representation of ED datatype

Riki Merrick

Aug 27, 2015, 11:13:09 AM8/27/15
to pcdcomments
There seems to be an error in the IHE profile's use of the ED datatype:
From IHE_PCD_TF_Vol2.pdf 3.9.4.1.2.7 OBX Segment with Encapsulated PDF or Reference Pointer to External Report [Optional]  - pages 62-63:

In the base V2.6 ED is defined as (2.a.24 - page 2-130/131):

Thoughts?

Garguilo, John J.

Aug 27, 2015, 11:28:57 AM8/27/15
to pcdco...@googlegroups.com, Riki Merrick, Rhoads, John (john.rhoads@philips.com), Monroe Pattillo (Practical Health Interoperability)

Riki,

I’ll bring your issue forward to others in PCD and get back to you (hopefully later today)…

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

--John G.

John J. Garguilo, Computer Scientist

Software and Systems Division

Information Technology Laboratory