PCD Comments - *White Paper: Medical Equipment Magagement (MEM): Medical Device Cyber Security-Best Practice Guide

Cowley, Simon

Jul 30, 2015, 9:31:58 AM7/30/15
to pcdco...@googlegroups.com
Dear IHE PCD Technical Committee,
It was most agreeable to come across this draft paper for comment on the IHE PCD website. This document when released will be of great use for circulation at Melbourne Health, as we begin the journey of integration of medical devices with an eMR.

I was most pleased to see the segregated Biomedical network in Figure 4, this is a network architecture that Clinical Engineering and IT built at our organization in 2005 and has served us well.

Please find attach some feedback for the paper.

Kind Regards

Simon Cowley | Biomedical Engineer
The Royal Melbourne Hospital - City Campus | Clinical Engineering Department, 1st Floor, Materials & Handling Building
Flemington Rd, Parkville, VIC, 3050
Australia
T: +61 3 9342 7680 | F: +61 3 9342 7526 | Simon....@mh.org.au
PCD_Technical_Framework_Supplement_Public_Comment_Form.xlsx