Minyan This Week???

Passaic-Clifton Ashkenaz

Jun 17, 2015, 3:08:51 AM6/17/15
to pcash...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members,

This Friday night would be the next scheduled meeting of our minyan. However, for the past two months we have had very poor attendance. In fact, we did not have a minyan of attendees last month.

Therefore, in order to have a tefilloh this week, we need at least 15 men to confirm by Thursday night that they will attend. Mincha will be at 7:00 PM.

Can you commit to attending our minyan at 7:00 PM this Friday night?

Please reply “Yes, I will attend” or, “No, I cannot attend” by Thursday night so that we can reserve the Bais HaMedrash.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Committee

Passaic-Clifton Ashkenaz

Jun 18, 2015, 10:45:20 PM6/18/15
to pcash...@googlegroups.com, pcash...@gmail.com
Dear Members,
Unfortunately, we did not have enough people committing to attend the minyan, so we will not be having a minyan this week.
Additionally, the committee has decided to put the minyan on hold until after the summer.

If you have any comments or suggestions that you feel could help with the minyan, please send them to pcash...@gmail.com

We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you again after the summer.

The Committee