Rosh Hashana & Shabbos Shuva

Passaic-Clifton Ashkenaz

Sep 19, 2014, 10:41:32 AM9/19/14
to pcash...@googlegroups.com
All,

We will not be having a Sunday Morning Selichos minyan because, unfortunately, there were not enough people able to commit to attending. We’ll have to wait until next year. :-)

On to Rosh Hashana.

We are interested in having minyanim on Rosh Hashana nights and on Friday night, Shabbos Shuva. Please reply if you are able to commit to attending any or all of the following:

  • First Night of Rosh Hashana (Wed 9/24)
  • Second Night of Rosh Hashana (Thurs 9/25)
  • Friday Night Shabbos Shuva (Fri 9/26)

Please also reply if you are unable to attend (so that we can be sure you received this e-mail).

Thank you for your help.

The Committee