Purim Night Minyan (Maariv & Megilloh)

Passaic-Clifton Ashkenaz

Feb 23, 2015, 1:14:36 PM2/23/15
to pcash...@googlegroups.com

Dear Members,
We are interested in making a minyan for the night of Purim, Wednesday, March 4, for Maariv and Megilloh. We haven’t finalized the time yet, but maariv would probably be a little before nacht with the megilloh reading after nacht. The location would be the downstairs Bais HaMedrash of the Tiff (180 Passaic Ave.). There will be a women's section.

Please reply with a "yes" if you are able to commit to attending and a "no" if you are not able to commit to attending.

We would only schedule the Purim minyan if we have enough people committed to attending.

Thank you, and we look forward to hearing your replies.

The Committee

Passaic-Clifton Ashkenaz

Feb 26, 2015, 12:49:11 PM2/26/15
to pcash...@googlegroups.com
All,
If you did not reply yet, now is your last chance. Please let us know today if you can attend, as we have to make a decision soon.
Thank you.

The Committee