Changed Delivery Options

Passaic-Clifton Ashkenaz

Aug 3, 2014, 1:06:39 PM8/3/14
to pcash...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,
We received some complaints that some people did not receive the most recent schedule e-mail. This was probably due to the delivery setting on the accounts. To make it easier for all, we changed everyone's delivery settings to receive an e-mail for each message posted to the group. This will (hopefully) allow everyone to receive each message sent. If you would prefer a different delivery option (which may cause you to miss some messages), please log in to your account and change the setting.

In case you missed the last message, we have now established a davening schedule where we will meet on the first Friday night of each Jewish month. Exact davening times will be announced closer to each minyan date. Please mark your calendars.

Thank you for your interest and attending.

The Committee